Pierre G. Zalzal
Mr. Zalzal is an Associate who has been with the firm since 2021. His practice focuses on employment law and litigation. Prior to joining the firm, he was an Associate handling state court matters at a firm in Maryland. In addition, he served as a Judicial Law Clerk for The Honorable Krystal Quinn Alves in the Circuit Court for Prince George’s County, Maryland.
Mr. Zalzal is a graduate of The Antonin Scalia Law School at George Mason University where he served as Honor Committee Chairman and completed internships at a number of firms in the Maryland, Washington, D.C., and Virginia area.
- Welter Law Firm, P.C., 2021-present
- Private Practice specializing in Creditor’s Rights, Foreclosures, and Real Estate, 2018-2021
- Judicial Law Clerk, Circuit Court for Prince George’s County, Maryland, 2017-2018
- J.D., The Antonin Scalia Law School, George Mason University
- B.A., cum laude, Georgetown University
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Prince George’s County Bar Association
Admitted to Practice
- Maryland (2018)
20130 Lakeview Center Plaza,
Ashburn, VA 20147