Heather M. Schisler
Ms. Schisler joined the firm in 2022. Her practice focuses on employment law and litigation. Prior to joining the firm, she was in-house Employment Counsel at FirstGroup America, Inc., providing Equal Employment Opportunity support for federal and state cases associated with human rights matters. In addition, she previously served as an Associate with Freking & Betz, LLP, where she focused on employment litigation. Ms. Schisler has over 10 years of employment law experience.
Ms. Schisler is a graduate of the University of Cincinnati College of Law, where she served on the Moot Court Board litigating matters at the Vanderbilt College of Law and the Pepperdine College of Law, where she was a semifinalist in both competitions.
- FirstGroup America, Inc.
- Freking & Betz, LLP
- Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
- Law Clerk for the Honorable Charles J. Kubicki, Jr., Hamilton County, Ohio Court of Common Pleas
J.D., The University of Cincinnati College of Law, 2003
Moot Court, Semifinalist
- Master’s Degree in Early Childhood Education, Mount Saint Joseph University, 2016
Summa Cum Laude
- B.A., The University of Cincinnati, 2000
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio Bar Association
Admitted to Practice
- Ohio (2003)
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio (2003)
- United States Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals (2003)
20130 Lakeview Center Plaza,
Ashburn, VA 20147
703.435.8500, ext. 402