In addition to the highly competitive nature of the government contracting industry, federal, state, and local government contractors must comply with numerous rules and regulations, including complex employment and workforce related compliance issues. From minimum wage to whistleblower protections, affirmative action to paid sick leave, no matter the industry, government contractors are required to adhere to a higher compliance standard.
Meet the higher standard expected of government contractors.
For employers who do business with the federal, state or local government, our team can address specific priorities.
Solutions for Government Contracting:
- Evaluating your annual Affirmative Action Plan (AAP), as part of our engagement;
- Counseling regarding OFCCP regulations, including preparing and implementing affirmative action plans and representing clients in OFCCP compliance reviews, complaints, and enforcement actions;
- Counseling regarding all aspects of prevailing wage obligations, including payroll and timekeeping compliance, and compensation audits;
- Establishing and maintaining compliance under the McNamara-O’Hara Service Contract Act, including defending DOL audits; and
- Advising and defending employers regarding issues related to whistleblower claims under Dodd-Frank, Sarbanes Oxley (SOX), False Claims Act, and others.
- Defending government contractors against individual or class claims of wage and hour violations, discrimination, harassment, retaliation, or other employment-related claims.